Artist network & marketplace for Seattle & Pacific Northwest art communities.

Artist network & marketplace for Seattle & Pacific Northwest art communities.
Celebrating Over 25 Years - 1999-2024!

Online Painting Classes-Ned Mueller AIS-OPA Master

Deadline to Apply/Register: 05/15/2026

Ned Mueller
      Participant
      Posted By: Ned Mueller
      Participant

Painting and Drawing imagesWednesday Morning Online Classes from my studio in Renton. Places are limited to 12  students . Contact Ned Mueller:  [email protected]  to book your place or any questions you may have ? Eight 3-hour sessions-$365 Class is on going and is an 8 week series. Please check on my website for when the most recent series starts. Hope you can join us.

Classes run in blocks of eight every Wednesday morning from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM. Classes are ongoing and students can join at anytime if the class is not filled up. Classes are recorded and available for two weeks.

Class has been traditionally live, but I have a rare auto immune disease and at my advance age I have gone to Online classes for the  near future. Students may work on anything they want…most students end up working from photos and I encourage students to use their own, but I do have a great collection from around the world that may be available. One can learn a lot from photos and I talk and demo a lot about the Principles and Elements of Design..which when used properly  creates a more quality and interesting painting! I usually do a demo every other session and critiques are ongoing.  I encourage to use the process that I often use…that is doing value and/or color studies to develop their designs I encourage everyone to develop their own voice . I try and bring humor into the process as much as we can and so we have a comfortable and support group of Artists giving each other support and encouragement. Class is limited to 12 students. After enrollment you will get a supply list and any questions answered.  Hope you can join us ! http://www.nedmueller.com

Poster of paintings and drawing

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by Ned MuellerNed Mueller. Reason: Image way too small first time
      • This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by Ned MuellerNed Mueller. Reason: Update Deadline Date as class is ongoing
      • This topic was modified 4 weeks, 1 day ago by Ned MuellerNed Mueller. Reason: UpUdate more recent information
      Posted By:
      Ned MuellerNed Mueller
      Participant
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Yes No