Artist network & marketplace for Seattle & Pacific Northwest art communities.

Artist network & marketplace for Seattle & Pacific Northwest art communities.
Celebrating Over 25 Years - 1999-2024!

Weaving Wallhanging Workshop – August 10th

Mandy Greer
      Posted By: Mandy Greer

Weaving Wall Hanging Workshop with Mandy Greer in Columbia City, Seattle

August 10th 2019, from 11am – 4pm

Great for beginners and fiber-fanatics alike!

We are innately drawn to the charms of weaving, evocative of so many rich metaphors – of bringing disparate parts into a whole, interlacing of ideas, the inter-dependency of the communal. It’s a human technology that has been around for 27,000 years and still captivates us!

In this 5-hour workshop on table looms, you’ll learn all the basic stiches, a few fancy stitches and more, in my unique take on tapestry weaving!

Come join in the breezy studio atmosphere in the trees, with tea and snacks, and conversation with others in the class as you create. My studio has an amazing rolling door that makes it cool, comfortable and lovely in the summer, like you’re working outside.

I provide all the tools and materials you need, including my huge stash of luxurious handspun wools, boutique yarns, jutes, natural fibers, wool roving and upcycled fabrics, so your weaving is totally unique and won’t look like anyone elses!

You’ll come away with a finished, totally one-of-a-kind weaving wall hanging, ready for you to mount at home any way you like!

In my private studio in Columbia City.

Please register by one week before class

Two-person discounts!

TO REGISTER:  Go HERE for more info and to register

Posted By:
      Mandy GreerMandy Greer
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Yes No