Artist network & marketplace for Seattle & Pacific Northwest art communities.

Artist network & marketplace for Seattle & Pacific Northwest art communities.
Celebrating Over 25 Years - 1999-2024!

Looking for Tech Art

Joe
      Posted By: Joe

OnePiece Work a cross border Co-Working space has just open downtown Seattle. We are looking for local artists to partner with for displaying thier art in our location. We are looking for Tech inspired art for our space. We are looking for more panting and threedimensional art for our space. Your art will be displayed in our offices and if purchased we will receive a 10% commission on the sale.  OnePiece Work Seattle has a lot of traffic for your art to be seen do to the multiple types of events we hold every month. Please come and see our space and show us some of your art so we can talk about collaborating.

Posted By:
      JoeJoe
      PicturesWithin
      Participant
      Posted By: PicturesWithin
      Participant

Hi Joe-

I’m wondering if this mixed media digital drawing is something OnePiece would be interested in hanging.

It’s called “Evolution of Self-Awareness” and a response to the intersection of art and technology through the selfie. I can provide a 24″ x 24″ canvas.

Are the pieces shown in the OnePiece Work space insured while they are being shown?

Look forward to connecting,

Johanna Porter > 954.920.4823

Posted By:
      PicturesWithinPicturesWithin
      Participant
      Drain
      Posted By: Drain

Hello Joe

I work in new media (digital compositions) that involve many different 3D rendering and “glitch” techniques. I have had good experiences in the past showing prints at festivals and art shows across the globe. I would be glad to show you a digital catalog, you ca view a selection here, https://draincain.com/

Would love to talk more if these fit into your vision.

Thank you!

Posted By:
      DrainDrain
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Yes No