Artist network & marketplace for Seattle & Pacific Northwest art communities.

Artist network & marketplace for Seattle & Pacific Northwest art communities.
Celebrating Over 25 Years - 1999-2024!

Composition and Painting with Brush and Palette Knife

Whidbeyislandfas
      Participant
      Posted By: whidbeyislandfas
      Participant

Date: February 3-6, 2017
      Cost: $600
      Skill Level: All levels
      Place: Whidbey Island Fine Art Studio, Langley, WA

During this 4-day workshop, taught by David Cheifetz, we will work together on still life composition, brush painting, and knife painting. Any skill level in painting is fine, I enjoy adjusting my advice for each person’s level. However, more advanced students will find it easier to focus on the subtleties of composition. A solid drawing background is highly recommended.

“I just finished a David Cheifetz workshop, and all I can say is WOW! David has a very unassuming way of teaching, that coaxes you to think about how best to apply his techniques to your work. I knew I would enjoy his tutelage, but I was blown away. I highly recommend Mr. Cheifetz’s workshops for the beginner or advanced artist. David shares his talents in a way that is easy to understand and apply in your own work.”

“In this workshop we will work together on still life composition, brush painting, and knife painting. Any skill level in painting is fine, I enjoy adjusting my advice for each person’s level”.David C.

Posted By:
      Whidbeyislandfaswhidbeyislandfas
      Participant
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Yes No