Artist network & marketplace for Seattle & Pacific Northwest art communities.

Artist network & marketplace for Seattle & Pacific Northwest art communities.
Celebrating Over 25 Years - 1999-2024!

Call For Artists – Lower Queen Anne

Emerald City Medical Arts
      Posted By: Emerald City Medical Arts

We are Emerald City Medical Arts, a medical practice in Lower Queen Anne and we are currently seeking a local artist who would like to showcase their art for sale at our practice.  We have previously showcased art from different artists both locally and  internationally. Our current exhibition is soon coming to an end and we would like to showcase a local artist.

If you would like further information please feel free to contact me and I will respond.  We look forward to hearing from you.

Jeff – Emerald City Medical Arts

Posted By:
      Emerald City Medical ArtsEmerald City Medical Arts
      DesignFlip
      Posted By: DesignFlip

Hello Jeff,

I’d like to apply/offer/throw my hat into the mix of being a artist to be shown at your offices in Lower Queen Anne. I am an award winning landscape photographer and painter who moved to Seattle from Utah almost two years ago. I still have work at galleries back in Salt Lake City/Provo and am currently also being shown on Bainbridge Island.

I currently have a couple of medium sized barcode paintings available for show (48″x24″) but depending on lead time, could paint more (list price $2600 ea). I don’t currently have many Seattle photos printed and framed but could very easily have those done within a limited amount of time as I am the Creative Director for a design/fabricate/print company.

Love to hear your thoughts, and thank you for supporting the arts!

Barcode Painting Series: https://designflip.myportfolio.com

Landscape Photography: @designflip on Instagram for most recent work

– Scott Filipiak  [email protected] or 801-372-9803

Posted By:
      DesignFlipDesignFlip

Scott, thank you so much for replying.  I will have a meeting with other staff this weekend and get back to you after we have had a chance to review your work together.

I will make sure they are aware that you can get some of the Instagram photos printed and framed as well. What would be the price and size of those?

Our current display is from an English photographer/artist so we were looking for someone local this year.

Thank you for preemptively having options for us as well as having links.  It’s appreciated.

Jeff

Posted By:
      DesignFlip
      Posted By: DesignFlip

Hi Jeff,

I can print pretty much any size and on any material so that will affect pricing but that being said – if you were looking for or saw success for sales at a specific price point, I’m sure I could back into a solution that worked the best.

Think IKEA frame with decent level archival print vs a specialty made frame and even fancier paper, or a direct print to acrylic with a French cleat mount or a custom walnut float frame with a direct print to metal such as aluminum or steel.

If your team likes my stuff, I’m sure we can figure something out!

Glad the links helped 🙂

– Scott

Posted By:
      DesignFlipDesignFlip
      Helen
      Posted By: Helen

Hi Jeff,

I am a Seattle based painter and I am interested in the opportunity to display my art in your office. You can find me at facebook.com/HelenTeixeiraArtist or helentheartist.com

Thank you for your consideration.

Posted By:
      HelenHelen
      Mark D.
      Posted By: Mark D.

Hello Jeff,

I am a Seattle based Artist and I am interested in displaying my art in your office. Here is a link to some of my art: The Art of Mark

I live a few blocks away from your office and I can easily bring a few pieces by to show you.

Thanks for the consideration,

Mark Davidek / [email protected]

Posted By:
      Mark D.Mark D.

Please email me at [email protected] with your email address please. I have some information to send you that we need before consideration.  Thank you.

Posted By:
      Bryambmace
      Participant
      Posted By: Bryambmace
      Participant

Intrested!

Posted By:
      BryambmaceBryambmace
      Participant
Viewing 7 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Yes No