Artist network & marketplace for Seattle & Pacific Northwest art communities.

Artist network & marketplace for Seattle & Pacific Northwest art communities.
Celebrating Over 25 Years - 1999-2024!

Call For Artists! DL – 9/15/18

Peter
      Posted By: Peter

Hey everyone! First of all, thank you SO much to everyone who responded to our last art call. It is overwhelming, and I wish you could have all seen the smile on my face. We’re doing it again! We’re having a different show every month, and this is a call for artists for our September 21 show, right here in our gallery at Sockshop University. We’ve had quite the turnout at our last couple of shows, and we’re hoping to keep growing this out. If you have any questions at all, please don’t hesitate to ask. All the info will be listed below but if you would like to apply, please click here.

Thank you so much for reading this!

Info:

-There is no charge to apply.Once in contact we will ask you to email images of the work you wish to show.

-If accepted, there is a flat $40, “HANGING FEE” to display your work, up to 10 pieces. The “hanging fee” goes toward production costs of the event. (i.e.: venue, staff, event materials, etc.)

-If your work is voted peoples choice (ballot available in store only) you will be invited back with no hanging, one month value.

-There will be a 15% COMMISSION ON SALES. You take 85% of what you sell. The 15% covers sales tax in Seattle and any credit card service charges.

-Hanging Fee is not due until the DAY OF drop off.

-We accept CASH or Credit.

-DROP OFF and Installation is between 12-7pm the day BEFORE the event.

-Payment for sold art will be arranged on your pick up day.

-Pick up is Wednesday October 17th, 12-7pm. If you need to make arrangements for a different pick up date/time please give us 1 week notice before your pick up date.

Posted By:
      PeterPeter
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Yes No