Artist network & marketplace for Seattle & Pacific Northwest art communities.

Artist network & marketplace for Seattle & Pacific Northwest art communities.
Celebrating Over 25 Years - 1999-2024!

Call for Artists: Ballard health spa

SacredRain
      Posted By: SacredRain

Newly opened Sacred Rain Healing Center in Ballard is looking for visual artists who would like to hang their work in our facility for a two-month stint.

We have just completed a major renovation of a mid-century office building in the brewery district of West Woodland and have transformed it into an all-gender, indoor/outdoor health spa with massage therapy, acupuncture, sauna, sun deck and other relaxation spaces. We have a spacious corridor that we are using to showcase artwork that will add to the spiritual, relaxing atmosphere. Interdimensional, abstract, nature are all welcomed. Pieces may be marked for sale. At this time no commission required. Wall space is 9.5 feet tall, approx. 20 linear feet available. Hanging system in place.

Next opening: Sept. 1, 2018.

contact John Hanron, manager, at 206.789.6288 or 509.341.4411 cell

Posted By:
      SacredRainSacredRain
      R Berg
      Participant
      Posted By: R Berg
      Participant

Hello John,

I am an artist living in Poulsbo, WA. I paint primarily in oils and acrylic.

Are you still taking submissions for art to be displayed in your spa?   I have a portfolio with some of my art on my website: http://latitude47n.com/      Much of it is on unframed canvas, a few pieces are framed.

If you are interested, please let me know and I will email photos of the pieces that are available.

Thank you for your consideration.

Rose Berg
      [email protected]

Posted By:
      R BergR Berg
      Participant
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Yes No