Artist network & marketplace for Seattle & Pacific Northwest art communities.

Artist network & marketplace for Seattle & Pacific Northwest art communities.
Celebrating Over 25 Years - 1999-2024!

Call for Art – NW Seattle, Greenwood

SeatownVet
      Posted By: SeatownVet

Hello!

We are a veterinary clinic in Greenwood looking for artists who would be willing to sell us a few pieces to be put on display in our exam rooms. We are looking for work themed around pets, especially dogs and cats.

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Thanks!
      Nina
      Seatown Veterinary Care

Posted By:
      SeatownVetSeatownVet
      JodieSarah
      Posted By: JodieSarah

Hi Nina,

I have a studio in Kirkland and paint fun and whimsical paintings of pets.

My work was featured on KOMO-TV’s “Seattle Refined” and I have a gallery wall at Homeward Pet Adoption Center in Woodinville.

You’re welcome to have a look at my website to see if any of these pieces interest you and your staff at Seatown Vet. I can also create custom pieces in specific sizes to fit the space if you’d like.

My website is http://jodiesarahartist.com

Feel free to contact me anytime if you have questions.

Thanks,
      Jodie Sarah Masiwchuk

Posted By:
      JodieSarahJodieSarah
      Angela Michaelina
      Participant
      Posted By: Angela Michaelina
      Participant

Hello!  I have a couple of paintings of cats that might pique your interest.  The first is an 8″x10″ unframed acrylic and paint marker on canvas piece titled “Houseplants for Dinner.”

Houseplants for Dinner

I have a colorful watercolor, paint marker, and permanent marker piece simply titled “Cat.”  It’s roughly 7.5″x10″.

Cat

And then I have an acrylic-watercolor piece titled “Peek-a-Boo.”  Its dimensions are similar to that of “Cat.”

Peek-a-Boo

The last two pieces have yet to be framed and matted, but if you are interested in either of them, I’ll purchase frames and mats for them.  If any of these strike your fancy, feel free to send me an e-mail to [email protected]  and we’ll talk business.  Also feel free to commission me to do more paintings of cats.  (I don’t have much experience drawing and painting dogs, so request that at your own risk.)

Posted By:
      Angela MichaelinaAngela Michaelina
      Participant
      Tribeart
      Posted By: Tribeart

Hi Nina,

I have a few paintings from the series called “The Mysterious Soul Connection“. This particular concept represents the bond between the people  and their pet .I am attaching the pictures here. Please let me know if you are interested

Posted By:
      TribeartTribeart
      Tribeart
      Posted By: Tribeart

Posted By:
      TribeartTribeart
Viewing 4 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Yes No