Artist network & marketplace for Seattle & Pacific Northwest art communities.

Artist network & marketplace for Seattle & Pacific Northwest art communities.
Celebrating Over 25 Years - 1999-2024!

Acrylic and Cold Wax 3 day Workshop DL 7/12/2019

LAH
      Participant
      Posted By: LAH
      Participant

Acrylic and Cold Wax Workshop July 16-18, 10:00-3:30 each day

Pamela Beer, Instructor   Limit 10 students

$275. for 3 day workshop, $100. non-refundable deposit

This workshop will meet in Lynn Hanson’s home studio in Lynnwood WA 98037 – Address supplied upon registration

Pamela Beer’s paintings are done on birch panel and are the result of mark-making and strategic placement of color between marks that result in an abstraction of her subject.  Her mark making is experimental and achieved using a variety of textures, layers, glazes and opaque paint.  Pamela finishes with a yummy, buttery cold wax medium finish. Pam is an inspiring workshop teacher and will work with each student at their own level.  Experimentation is encouraged on the first day, refinement the second and finishing on the third.

Time Bound - Pamela K. BeerComments on Pam Beer Workshops “Loved this workshop!  The tables and room arrangement were very comfortable.  And there was a nice balance of instruction and ‘work’ time.  The daily schedule was pleasant- inspiring and fun.”

https://www.seattleartists.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/39723/xdiv2xdaopajgduwl9vufb13h5xzyvan.jpg“Absolutely wonderful workshop and woman.  She was very open with processes and how she designs.  Mind expanding!”

“ My main motivation in taking this workshop was to learn Pam’s finishing process but I came away with so much more.  There was a good mix of demos, assigned practice and free painting time.  I felt guided but not too structured / constrained.  Was an incredible value for $275!

All levels of painting experience accepted. Supply list will be provided.

Posted By:
      LAHLAH
      Participant
Viewing 0 reply threads

Tagged: ,

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Yes No