This event aims to support emerging and developing musicians in Washington State and encourage appreciation for the art of music in our community.
– Music must be original
– Bands must be working in Washington State
– Bands must have proper license to all copyrighted music, video, and images included in the duration of their involvement.
– Competition restricted to bands (not solo musicians)
– All entries are final and may not be withdrawn from the event once submitted
– By submitting an entry to the ShoreLake Battle of the Bands, you attest that all information provided is accurate and complete, that you have the authority to submit said entry for consideration, and that you have read, understand, and agree to all terms of entry.
– You must not have won (1st, 2nd, 3rd or People’s Choice) at the 2020 ShoreLake Battle of the Bands.
The 1st place winner will take home $1,500 and a one day of studio time at Robert Lang Studios right here in Shoreline. The 2nd place winner will take home $1,000 and a at Annex Studios.
Each band accepted into the competition will receive a $300 honorarium after the event.
Winners will be decided by the judges. Crowd enthusiasm and excitement is a factor in jury decisions.
SeattleArtists.com was launched in 1999, over 21 years ago! Our mission was and still remains to provide an artists network and marketplace for independent artists in the Pacific Northwest & Seattle art communities. We provide member artists with a free directory listing as well as an online gallery for premier members. Discover some of the best hidden talent in the local Seattle art community!