Artist network & marketplace for Seattle & Pacific Northwest art communities.

Artist network & marketplace for Seattle & Pacific Northwest art communities.
Celebrating Over 25 Years - 1999-2024!

Reply To: ARTIST NEEDED for 7/20/2019 event – Live Art Entertainment (String Art or Other)

Miriam
Posted By: Miriam

Hi Ethan!

I’m feeling like I have what you may be looking for in terms of this event – although it’s not string art.

I use pastels and digital photography, which gets printed on canvas, to bring through whatever it is your desiring to create for your event.

I love that the theme is Connectivity – because that’s exactly what my pieces do.  They’re completely connective experiences.

As soon as I read your post I imagined creating 5 Art of Truth pieces (24×30) for your event.

The way my pieces work is that they’re infused with intention and desired outcomes.  And they work – that’s the wild thing! I still blow my own mind every time I do custom pieces for people!  The colors and textures are completely spot on.

So… for example: One could be Connectivity – and I would pull through the colors for the energy of connectivity.  Another piece could be Community…. Another could be Financial Abundance… Innovation and Ideation…  and Freedom (those were the words that came to me as I was feeling into your event)

These pieces get to be anchors in the room for the intention you’re looking to create at your event.

I feel a lot of synergy here.  I’m happy to chat more if it feels aligned on your end.

Thanks so much,

Miriam

Posted By:
MiriamMiriam
Yes No