Artist network & marketplace for Seattle & Pacific Northwest art communities.

Artist network & marketplace for Seattle & Pacific Northwest art communities.

I got this artist and his beautiful works

Home Forums Art & Everything Else I got this artist and his beautiful works

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Artviews artviews 2 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
    Matute
    Matute

This take it out of an article.

Hello my name is Federico Santillan, I am a writer, art critic and chronicler, my opinion today I will give it to the renowned Spanish painter Gabino Amaya Cacho and his Abstract Pointillism.
    First of all I must note that abstract pointillism is a totally original initiative of the painter Gabino Amaya Cacho, his new works are full of light, color and energy that make the viewer vibrate in different ways when admiring them, in fact, the effect It is immediate.
    The abstract pointillism which is its innovative technique, is elaborated basically in the position of the circles, I use striking colors, making attractive combinations and contrasts.
    It is definitely a creative, jovial, colorful, eloquent and fun style.
    Gabino what he does with the Abstract Pointillism, is that he does not create an image in himself, on the contrary the simple fact of the abstraction, he says it all, using bright colors he shapes his passion in each piece, using in these, acrylic on Canvas of cotton.
    I must say that I was in love with the impeccable work of this artist, and his sensitivity in each of his pieces, I hope to see his next exhibition soon.

What do you think of this technique?

Artviews
    artviews

very nice artwork if you are interested in more paintings plz visit https://artviews.weebly.com

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Yes No