Artist network & marketplace for Seattle & Pacific Northwest art communities.

Artist network & marketplace for Seattle & Pacific Northwest art communities.
Celebrating Over 25 Years - 1999-2024!

Gift for Fiancée – Starbucks Reserve

Rob
      Participant
      Posted By: Rob
      Participant

Greetings,

I’m looking to get something related to Starbucks Reserve. I was thinking it’d be cool if it was possible to use or incorporate coffee labels as the background. Where they were painted over maybe or something like that. I have some saved from being there.

I’m not looking for something specific in regards to size or medium. Something abstract would be more ideal in capturing the vibe.

Neither myself nor my fiancée are from Seattle originally. We got engaged while she was working in the area. The place just had a special meaning for us as we met there initially when I visited and we enjoyed visiting there.

Posted By:
      RobRob
      Participant
      Seattleart
      Participant
      Posted By: Seattleart
      Participant

hello. I think I can provide you with what you’re looking for, however we need to talk so that I can get further ideas about what you want in specific. We can exchange information such as email and phone number if you like? That way we can start working on your fiance’s gift

Posted By:
      SeattleartSeattleart
      Participant
      Vicki
      Participant
      Posted By: Vicki
      Participant

Hello,

What a thoughtful idea.  I would love to work with you and create a something special for your fiancee.  Let’s get in touch to discuss your project.  I have a backround in collage and mixed media art.  you can reach me at [email protected].

Talk Soon,

Vicki

Posted By:
      VickiVicki
      Participant
Viewing 2 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Yes No